Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Little About Me

A - Attached or single? Attached
B - Best friend - Ted
C- Cake or Pie? Definitely Apple Crumb Pie or Lemon Meringue
D- Day of choice? Saturday - Usually a football, baseball game or wrestling match
E- Essential item? my cell phone - I actually feel lost without it
F- Favorite color? Red, Rust, Chocolate
G- Gummy bears or worms? BEARS
H- Hometown? Bothwell
I- Favorite Indulgence? Buying Purses
J- January or July? JULY - I despise the cold
K- Kids?1 daughter and 2 sons
L- Lemons? Depends what they are in
M- Marriage date? December 8, 1994
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters & 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples? I like to eat oranges, but hate orange juice. Hate to eat apples but like apple juice
P- Phobia & Fears? mice and something happening to my family
R- Reason to smile? My kids or wearing something new
S- Season of choice? SUMMER - like I have said before bring on the 100 degree days
T-Tag 10 people: ANY AND EVERY BODY
U- Unknown fact about me? I would love a boob job and I have to be perfect at everything I try or I won't do it again (can you say Holden)
V- Vegetable? Fresh corn on the cob
W- Worst habit? procrastination
X- x-tra special info? If I could sit and read books 24/7 I would
Y- Your favorite Yogurt? Why would you eat something that tastes like baby food?
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWwwwww that was fun getting to know you better! Great answers!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!
I'm begging all fellow bloggers to post voting reminders today and tomorrow! Also, if you will let people know of a wonderful website www.canivote.org where they can find out if they are registered and lots of other info on the voting process! We as women need to let our voices be heard! It's easy! Please help!
Thanks,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Email me at angie batis at msn dot com and I will email you what I need to know! Thanks!

Melissa Summers said...

Cute new family photos. Too bad we still live to far away to join you guys for Girls night. Maybe the next time we move it will be closer. We are so excited to go to Disneyland. We miss you guys. See you soon.