Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks Dad!

With today being Veteran's Day, I just wanted to tell my dad thanks for the service he has given to our country. He served for 12 months in Iraq and while I'm sure it had it's hardships, I have never heard him complain about it. My dad is such an example to my kids. They have been raised to respect the flag, respect this country and our leaders and to respect those who have served our country. He is such a strength to our family. He is currently the Command Sergeant Major for the state of Utah. This is the job he has worked for all of his career. He has been able to travel to Morraco, Germany, and many other places in the past year. We love our PAPA BRUCE and appreciate all you have done for our family and country.

2 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Look at all those cute grandkids! Calli, I will never forget when your Dad spoke in our Sacrament meeting. We respect him very much and appreciate all he does to serve our country. Your Mom and the rest of your family too. It can't be easy to have him gone so much.

Richards Family said...

What an awesome Dad you have! That is amazing what he has done for our country.
Your family pictures are of course so cute and thanks for putting some pictures of football on your blog. That is the only way I would of ever got to see pictures of my Bub!!!
Amber