Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Girls Weekend

So I mentioned in my last post that while the boys were deer hunting, us girls got together. We had a lot of fun at Gardner Village. It was pretty packed (as you can only imagine). Kinley & Radisyn had a lot of pics taken with various witches. It was so festive you couldn't help but get in the mood for fall.
I do love fall for the colors and the smells, but I truly despise the temperature. I am a girl that could live in 95 degree weather 365 days a year. I don't need the changin' of the seasons weather. I do believe when Ted and I retire, we will need to retire to opposite ends of the earth. He loves 65 - 75 degrees. And for me anything cooler than 90 degrees is sweater weather. Go ahead and bring on menopause and the hot flashes. I might actually be looking forward to them and being warm for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE Gardner's Village! Looks like fun!