Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Pics

Anyone who knows us knows that I am a freak about taking our kids pictures. I love taking them new places and taking pics. It's our way to document our kids changing and growing and I love it. Here are a couple of new pics of the kids. If you notice, Kinley got her ears pierced last week. I've been asking her for the past year or so if she would like to get them pierced, but she kept saying no. Ted said it had to be her idea and decision. Last week while we were school shopping she told me that today was the day. They had to be pierced to go to pre-school this fall. Well as soon as she told me that, I took her right away to get them done. For the past week she keeps wanting her hair either in a ponytail or up in some fashion so that everyonce can see her new earrings. I think she looks so grown up.
















2 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Calli, the pictures are as always, awesome! Are you and Ted still hiring out for photo shoots? I would like to get our family pictures done sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, you have the cutest kids ever! What a great photographer you've become. Some day I would seriously like you to teach me how to take awesome pictures with my nice camera!