Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL & MORE FOOTBALL

Holden is the kicker for his team
This is Holden flying in for a tackle.
It's hard to tell, but this is Holden's diving catch for 2 points.

Easton making a tackle.


I know that I have a lot more pics of Holden than Easton, but that is because Easton's games are so much more intense and stressful to watch that I forget to take pictures. They tied against Box Elder 6-6 after double overtime. Holden's games have been pretty relaxing. They won 36-6 against Ben Lomond. I love watching these boys play ball. They have the best coaches that are so great with these boys. Ted & Jon Nessen coach Easton's team and Troy Fonnesbeck is the coach for Holden's team. GOOD JOB BOYS!!!!




FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I can't believe that school is back in session. While part of me is grateful (my food bill will be smaller and my house will stay cleaner) I also have a hard time with the fact that time is flying by so fast. Easton is in 7th grade so he is the oldest at the Intermediate School. Holden is in 4th grade and so far he told me that this is the best year ever. He was elected Govenor for his class yesterday so that topped things off. Kinley will start preschool next week. She is dying for her school to start. I hope that this is the best year ever for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Easton is only a year younger than Landry! Oh my word! What cute, cute kids you have!