Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I had good intentions of sending out my Christmas Cards. I designed it the first of November and had them printed by Thanksgiving weekend. With us being in Disneyland and spending the week before that getting ready for Disneyland, I have fallen a little behind on a few things. Sending out cards would be the one thing that was put off until I felt like it was too late to send them. Instead, I'll post it here and we'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a Christmas to Remember.

3 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

We had a fun time at Disneyland with everyone. From the looks of your pictures it seems that Kinley meet a lot of fun characters. Have a Merry Christmas!!

TiffaniS said...

Hi Calli! Your family pics and the card you designed are beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Linda H. Summers said...

You know what they say... "Better late than never!" I would LOVE to have your Family Christmas Card. I keep everyone that I get. It will be really fun to look at all of them when I get them in a book! If you think about it, please send one my way. Thanks a bunch. Love your blog! Linda