Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Family Pics



For my birthday a couple of weeks ago, the one thing that I asked for was new family pictures. Ted very innocently reminded me that we had just done our family pics in May. But I really wanted them done in the fall leaves. So he very sweetly complied. Here are a few pics from Sunday. Easton & Holden took the pics of me & Ted. They are getting pretty good at it. Kinley had to pose us and fix my hair, feet and necklace and also told me how to tilt my head. I do believe she has seen her dad take pics one too many times.

Thanks again babe! I promise I won't ask again for at least a couple months.







4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

As always...your family and the pics are beautiful! Hope your birthday was a happy one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Calli!!

What an awesome treat it was to see these pictures this morning! You guys take such great photos and again your family is adorable! You've inspired me to get up in the canyon with the leaves and get some pictures!

I saw Ted's mom last week at Fredrico's!

Tandy said...

Love the family photos! Holy crap, Easton is getting big.

Richardsons' said...

Way Cute Family Pics! Love the Fall colors, I'm with you I love Fall for the colors the smells and Football but I hate the cold weather!