Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Big Night


Kinley had her dance review with Dance Factory last night. I know that I am a little biased, but I do believe that she stole the show. I was so proud of her. She danced so well and was full of smiles during both dances. We left the camera home, so while we don't have any pics of her during the dance review, we did get it recorded.

Those of you who know Kinley know that she likes to do her own posing for pictures. I guess she has seen her dad take a few pictures.


Also, thanks to Nikki for doing her hair. It lasted all night. Kinley even had silver sparkles in her hair. She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror after Nikki finished her hair. She doesn't look very happy in the picture, but that is because she is getting anxious for Nikki to finish and get the sparkles in her hair.







2 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Calli, Kinley is so darn cute! What a sweetheart! By the way, I haven't called about lunch with Natalie, but I would love to join you. Just let me know when and I'll do my best to be there.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a little girl! She is beautiful!